Exciting news for all UI design enthusiasts out there!
We're thrilled to offer you an incredible opportunity to join our team as a UI design intern. We're looking for someone who is a nonconformist, believes in interdisciplinary frameworks, and is passionate about customer experience and crafting visually delightful and easy-to-use digital experiences. As a UI design intern, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with developers, product managers, copywriters, and other designers on projects ranging from websites to digital products.
We're looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, is familiar with design and prototyping tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, and has a solid understanding of UI design principles. We value your unique perspective and expertise, and our compensation for this position ranges between INR 10k to 15k for a minimum period of 3 months based on the skills and knowledge you exhibit during the interview process. So, if you're excited about the prospect of working with a collaborative team and creating visually delightful and easy-to-use digital experiences, apply now!
What you will be primarily working on?
- Support by gathering information, understanding, and analysis of client requirements
- Designing and creating user interfaces for various digital products and services
- Gather insights and analysis to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Conduct user research, interviews, surveys, and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Conduct, observe, and analyze usability testing sessions to ensure that our products are intuitive, accessible, and easy to use.
What you are welcome to experiment with?
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor analysis on UI designs, and emerging trends.
- To explore and experiment with various design methodologies, including design thinking, human-centered design, and agile design
- Aid in UX Research
What do we expect from you?
- Good understanding of design theory, and principles and familiarity with design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good listener, be open to feedback and be willing to facilitate constructive discussions
- A final or pre-final year student with a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in design, visual communication, arts, or media studies.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility on design.
- Extremely good communication skills.
- A people person who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment.