Welcome to the exciting world of the Founders' Office Internship
We are looking for a motivated individual who is excited to work with startups and loves to deal with ambiguity to join us as a Founders Office Intern. You will get to work closely with the founder and core team of Become, gaining a broader view of our business, our various initiatives, and design operations. You'll have the opportunity to jump in and support our team in a variety of ways, making a meaningful impact on our business. As a member of our team, you'll be empowered to take a "whatever-it-takes" approach, bringing your enthusiasm and creativity to tackle challenges head-on. You will be involved in a variety of tasks, including understanding our domain, identifying problems, setting priorities, crafting solutions, and implementing internal projects to meet the strategic goals of the organization.
We value your unique perspective and expertise, and our compensation for this position ranges between INR 10k to 15k for a minimum period of 3 months, based on the skills and knowledge you exhibit during the interview process. So get ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in - we can't wait to see all the amazing things you'll accomplish as a Founders' Office Intern!
What you will be primarily working on?
- Identify strategic problems and potential issues by discussing them with the internal and external stakeholders of the company
- Collect, analyze, and facilitate information to the Founder’s Office for efficient decision making
- Work and coordinate with multiple teams to help find ways to create effective business processes that will attract new customers and improve existing operations
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Creating reports to project the performance of various functions/types
- Run point on strategic initiatives the founders are focusing on by engaging with potential customers and defining strategies in conjunction with the management
What you are welcome to experiment with?
- Staying up to date with market developments, and regulatory changes and keeping relevant stakeholders updated
- Support by gathering information, understanding, and analysis of client profiles
- Keep an eye on new opportunities, potential risks, and potential partnerships.
- Understanding the global market landscape and its implications and opportunities to expand our business across India and other high-priority market.
What do we expect from you?
- A final or pre-final year student with any Undergraduate Degree
- An Entrepreneurial mindset & Data-driven creative thinker
- Proficient in any statistical tools like SPSS or Excel
- Affinity with quantitative and qualitative research tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High Willingness to upskill and learn newer tools
- A sense of taking ownership of tasks
- Efficient with multi-tasking and context switching
- Ability to build deep and lasting relationships