Exciting news for all design research enthusiasts out there!
We're thrilled to offer you an incredible opportunity to join our team as a design research intern. Come explore the fascinating world of design thinking and its impact on shaping human-centered products, services, experiences, and ecosystems. We're looking for someone who doesn't shy away from exploring diverse systems of knowledge and ways of thinking, and who is eager to apply these insights to inform design processes that render solutions to meet real-world needs.
Together, we hope to create an interdisciplinary framework in the field of design communication that can accurately decipher the constantly evolving landscape of needs, behaviors, actions, and experiences in the rebranding era. We value your unique creativity and expertise, and our compensation for this position ranges between INR 10k to 15k for a minimum period of 3 months based on the skills and knowledge you exhibit during the interview process. So, if you're excited about the prospect of exploring the intersection of design and research and bringing your unique perspective to the table, apply now!
What you will be primarily working on?
- Uncovering valuable insights, guiding design decisions, generating research outputs, and developing innovative methodologies to enhance and broaden our organizational systems and thinking.
- To connect insightful research to design frameworks and work collaboratively with different teams to create effective systems that enhance research-led processes.
- Your work will involve conducting a variety of research methods such as qualitative, quantitative, data ethnographic, and mixed-method research to validate the successful implementation of insights in achieving the desired solution.
What you can also experiment with?
- Create new approaches and tools that support cross-disciplinary collaboration within the organization.
- Produce a variety of research outputs, such as reports, awards, whitepapers, articles, and journal submissions.
What do we expect from you?
- A final or pre-final year student in Design/ Management/ Media Studies/ Visual Communications
- Curiosity & hunger for knowledge and perspectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity with quantitative and qualitative research tools
- Eye for detail and Storytelling ability
- Independent thinker and a strong team player